Beekeepers can use their surplus beeswax to make beeswax polish, it sells well and is much sort after by the public searching for this traditional beeswax polish, there are many uses for this wonderful polish including pine, antique furniture and all hard woods. Recipe book available about how to make it, see Books page, Cookery Book.
If you are after the finished product, go to the mail order section where you can see how to order the Beeswax Polish made at The Honey Pot.
Beeswax Blocks, see mail order section
- Carnauba Wax 50g £1.10
- Carnauba Wax 250g £4.80
- Pure Turpentine 1 litre £11.95
- Polish Tins (100ml) £6.00
- Polish Tins (100ml) 100 £54.00
- Labels, Pure Beeswax Polish 10 50p
- Hazard Warning 10 60p
- Beeswax Wax Mould (makes 5 x 28g bars) £3.85
- Foundation Press for DIY foundation making
Down in price £29.95