What do you use beeswax for ? Beeswax has many uses, It is used directly or mixed with other ingredients. Here are just some of its uses : Archery strings, Bulling army boots, Candles, Chimneas, Cosmetics, Didgeridoos, Divers Zip, Fishing, Furniture polish and cream, Ironing, Sewing thread, plus lots more uses available in my leaflet.There is a limited number of large cakes/ blocks of beeswax available.
Beeswax and Carnauba wax available for wood turning
Coloured Beeswax is used for Batik and Encaustic Art. Colours available: Red, white/ Ivory, blue, green, pink, orange and purple.
Also see Beeswax Polish in this mail order section
and to make your own beeswax polish, go to Cash and Carry/ Beeswax.
- 28g 1oz natural x 3 £3.75 110g code: HP006
- 28g 1oz coloured £2.00 110g code: HP037
- 500g White/ Ivory (bleached) beeswax pellets. £6.53 550g code: HP037a
- 28g Beeswax and Carnauba £2.00 110g code: HP036
- Information Leaflet £0.25 10g code: HP035
This product IS available to mail order, click for details.
alternatively why not come along to our shop!
More Mail Order Products
- Propolis Liquid
- Bee Hive Candles
- Bee Pollen
- Bees Wax Birthday Candles
- Bees Wax Blocks
- Bees Wax Candle Making Kits
- Bees Wax Candle Packs
- Bees Wax Furniture Cream
- Bees Wax Polish
- Beeswax Hand and Body Balm
- Gift Bags
- Hand Dipped Bees Wax Candles
- Hand Rolled Beeswax Candles
- Honey and Propolis Healing Balm
- Honey Dippers
- Honey Soap
- Leather Cream
- Propolis Lozenges
- Propolis Tablets
- Wasp Traps